Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Triathlon, I Mean Duathlon, DONE!

Well I finished.  I completed the Hammerman on Sunday.  I've been just completely drained for the last few days... physically and emotionally.  I knew that I'd be tired, but I don't think I was really prepared for how tired I'd be.

I'm also surprised at how critical I was (and how critical I still am) of myself.  I did this thing in 3 1/2 hours.  I really need to celebrate just finishing the course, but somehow I can't really enjoy it.  Clearly that's something that I need to journal about, so I can get to the bottom of those feelings.

I'm debating whether or not to exercise today.  I might go for a light run, then again I might coach-potato it for a second day.  If I don't exercise today, I'm not going to beat myself up.  I have a schedule running practice with my running group tomorrow.

No comments: