Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hard Evening, Good Morning

I hate taking my medication. It really sucks having to give yourself injections and Interferon gives my muscles the shakes and the chills. However, when I think of the alternative (brain attacking itself and being back in the hospital), well I just grin and bear it. I've started taking Tylenol PM about 30 minutes before I give myself an injection. I only woke up three times last night from the muscle aches/chills. Believe it or not, that's an improvement.

Although I was achy, I pulled myself out of bed. I'm getting better at the Salamba Sarvangasana pose and the Halasana pose. I think I need to open up my back more to really get Halasana. I can't seem to get my feet to touch the floor.

Jumping rope is still taxing, but today I did 54 jumps before I fell. It seems still just jumping for 1 minute. What's the saying? "Slow and steady wins the race." Well, I'm not racing, but I've got to start somewhere.

The Tae-Bo Extreme almost killed me. I stayed in there for the whole 56 minutes! I'm glad Billy Blanks is so comical and makes me laugh, otherwise that tape would be unbearable.

I had some lowfat waffles, sugar-free syrup, an apple and some peppermint tea for breakfast. I'm starting to get used to the low-fat waffles, but sometimes IHOP still calls my name.

I'm off to take a bath. I really need it. It's a good thing that blogs don't have "smell-o-rama".

No comments: