Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm A Zombie, He's A Zombie, She's A Zombie

I've just watched the first episode of The Walking Dead.  It is most excellent.  It's not your typical hack-n-slash.  In fact, it was a kinda sci-fi alien invaders kinda feel to it.  What I'm liking the best so far is all the character work.  I just figured out who the not-so-jaded Black guy who helps the hero out is.  He's the not-so-jaded Black guy who helps out the hero in Jericho, another holy #$%&! our world as we know it is coming to an end how do we survive show. (Good fact to know for a trivia game!  Actually, I should probably look him up and get his name.  Then I could stop refering to hin as the Black guy, and I would have REAL knowledge for a trivia game.

I think that the best thing about this show is that I COULD WIN A WALK-ON ROLE AS A ZOMBIE.  How cool is that

No comments: