Sunday, November 11, 2007

Discovering Strange



I was in Barnes and Noble yesterday looking for some animal anatomy reference books (I need to understand REAL critters, if I'm going to make up my own), and I of course had to flip through the comics. I came across something that looked kinda cool...


Emily the Strange!


Then when I got home and took a break to browse the Computer Arts Magazine website, I found an article on her.


Now curiousity is peaked, so I go to visit the website. All I can saw is WOW! Who Knew? Apparently everyone else except me. That just goes to show I study WWWWWAAAAAYYYY too much and need to get out more. Today I'm going to pick up a copy of that comic. I'm definitely adding it to my TBR pile, but I'm putting it at the top. (I also want one of her cats!) Imagine having one of those on your bed at night.

No comments: