Thursday, February 1, 2007

Create-A-Thing-A-Day!

Well, even though I'm not doing so well of the 1,000 Club, I've added yet another creative thing to my plate. The Creative Act Blog is doing a Create-A-Thing-A-Day Challenge, and of course I'm going to attempt it.

My theme this week is doodling. I'm trying to get back into drawing. Unfortunately I don't have a digital camera so I can't take a picture of my art work (By the way, the thing you create can be any medium--baking, knitting, writing, drawing, are only a few of the ways you can express yourself.)

But you know me, I'll be honest about stuff like this. (Like admitting that I haven't even written one word, let only 1,000 a day--but that's another story.)

Today I have doodled. It helped my mind wander. I think this is a good thing.

No comments: